What Is A Good Credit Score?
Looking For Reliable Credit Repair Cleveland Ohio That Can Help Achieve Your Credit?
Call today for a free consultation!
Credit Repair Near Me And You That Helps Locals To Get Good Credit Score
The Credit Collection Service That Locals Rely On!
For the 300 to 850 scoring range, a score of 700 or above is good credit. If your credit score is over 800, it’s considered excellent. For most people, the score lies between 600 and 750.
The US average FICO score was 710 in 2020, a seven-point increase from 2019.
Although these scores are generally considered good, creditors can also have their standard definition of good credit.
Factors That Affect Your Credit Score
The factors that contribute to your credit score are divided into five categories.
- Payment History: If you have a credit card or a mortgage, making regular payments contributes to a good credit score. On the contrary, the act could hurt your credit if you miss payments.
- Credit History Length: The category covers the age of your different credit accounts. It also includes your most recent and oldest accounts’ ages.
- Credit usage: The category involves the balance in your accounts. Plus, it includes the amount you owe in debt.
- Account Types: The category is also known as ‘credit mix,’ and it determines if you’re managing revolving (like credit cards) and installment accounts (like personal loans or an auto loan). If you’re managing both types of accounts well, it reflects positively on your credit.
- Recent Activity: If you’ve recently opened an account or applied for one, it will affect your credit.
Call our credit repair Cleveland OH professionals today to find out how we can improve your credit score with our credit collection service!